- Street: 5388 Mast St.
- City: Orlando
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 32814
- Listed: August 27, 2013 11:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINT***Ridden less than 100 miles*** super light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with tapered head tube, Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing, exact same design that Tom Boonen rode to win the 2012 Paris-Roubaix. Shimano Ultegra components, and DT Axis 4.0 wheels.
- FACT carbon fork with Zertz has size specific engineering cranking out a balance and stable ride.
Roubaix Pro 120 TPI tires have 23mm tread. Fast handling, with a 25c casing to smooth out the ride and help you ride longer more comfortably.
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for positioning that is strong and versatile.
- Specialized Expert shallow drop alloy bar for awesome performance. Wrapped with non-slip white Roubaix tape to dampen vibration and reduce fatigue.
- Minimalist, high performance BG Toupe RBX Sport saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails, flat profile and generous padding all partnered with FACT carbon Comp seatpost to help absorb road vibrations.
- Upgraded with Speedplay Zero Advanced Pedal System for 0-15 degrees float.
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 10 speed, 11-28
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra Compact
- Stem: Specialized Comp-Set 6061 alloy, cone head bolt, 12 degree, 4 degree shim, 31.8mm
3542 total views, 5 today