- This item has been sold
- City: La Mesa
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 91942
- Listed: March 2, 2013 5:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Selling my 2011 Trek Rumblefish II. I love this bike! It’s been one of several mountain bikes for me so it doesn’t have many miles. Only selling because I’m going on a cross-country trip and haven’t been riding the bike much lately.
The bike is in excellent condition and the following is brand new:
- Front and Rear Tires – replaced with stock Bontrager 29-3 Team Issue Tubeless ($120). Fresh Stans for flat protection.
- New Grips – also replaced with what came stock.
- New Saddle – I took it off when I bought the bike and so it’s brand new.
The bike has a mix of XT and XTR components, most of it is XT and the rear derailleur is XTR. All 10 speed Dyna-Sys. It has the Fox DRCV rear shock that provides a great pedaling platform and seemingly bottomless travel. This makes the bike climb very well and on the descents it’s almost too confidence inspiring. I’ve owned quite a few Treks over the years (EX’s, Remedy, etc) and this is probably my favorite of them all for the terrain we have around here.
Full specs on Trek’s site here, it was the top of the line Rumblefish that year and is comprable to the current Rumblefish Pro though this one has better specs than the 2013 (which retails for $4300): http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2011/archive/rumblefishii
Email using the form to the right or call with any questions – 6one9-25one-five838. I’m in La Mesa and pretty flexible for meeting up to see the bike. $2450 OBO. Thanks!
3615 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Chris
- Member Since: November 30, 2012
Other items listed by Chris
- Shimano Dura Ace Wheel Bags
- NEW Truvativ Firex GXP Double MTB Crankset
- Schwinn Fastback Comp 52cm Road Bike
- 2012 Trek Superfly Pro 19.5″ Carbon Hardtail
- Litespeed Ardennes Titanium Frameset